Events Calendar Posting Instructions
- Events must be not-for-profit.
- Information must be submitted 2 weeks in advance of your event to allow for processing.
- Events and messages air on Cable 14 for one week between 11 pm and 9 am the following day.
- Local events happening in Burlington & Niagara will not be posted, as they are not within our viewing area. If you'd like to post an event to be seen in Burlington or Niagara please contact YourTV.
- Click Here to Add a New Event to Cable 14's Events Calendar.
- If you have any questions about this service please send us a message here.
MESSAGES AND EVENTS VIEWING TIMES:
- 11 pm to 9 am the following day.
HOW TO POST MESSAGES AND EVENTS ON OUR EVENTS CALENDAR:
- Click Here to add a new event to our Events Calendar.
- Fill in the Off-Air Information section with 'Your Name', 'Your Email' and 'Phone Number' where we can reach you if necessary.
- Fill in the On-Air Information section; 'On Air-Heading'. Make your heading descriptive. For example 'Local group is holding special event'. Please note; The On Air Heading has a limit of 58 characters.
- Fill in the On-Air Information section; 'On Air-Message' (Including Events). Please note; The On Air Message/Event has a limit of 134 characters.
- Pick the “start date” and “stop date” that you would like your message/event to air for. We reserve the right to air messages/events for no more than one week. If you put in days that exceed a week, it may be condensed. Recurring messages/events cannot be accepted.
- On the bottom tab click “Save” to automatically submit your form to us. Once you have saved it you will not be able to edit it. After your message/event has been approved it will then be processed to play back on Cable 14.
- If you want to post another message please return to step 1 above.
- If you need to cancel a posted event please send us a message here with the event title and the cancelation instruction.