Events Calendar Posting Instructions
- Events must be not-for-profit or of significant community interest.
- Information should be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance of your event to allow for processing and publishing.
- Local events happening in Burlington & Niagara will not be posted, as they are not within our viewing area. If you'd like to post an event to be seen in Burlington or Niagara please contact YourTV.
- Click Here to Add a New Event to Cable 14's Events Calendar.
- If you have any questions about this service please send us a message here.
MESSAGES AND EVENTS VIEWING TIMES:
- Between Midnight and 7 am, and at other limited times randomly throughout the day.
- 24 hours per day on our website at cable14.com/events
HOW TO POST MESSAGES AND EVENTS ON OUR EVENTS CALENDAR:
- Click Here to add a new event to our Events Calendar.
- Fill in the Off-Air Information section with 'Your Name', 'Your Email' and 'Phone Number' where we can reach you if necessary to clarify information.
- Fill in the On-Air Information section; 'On Air-Heading'. Make your heading descriptive. For example 'Event name at location name'. Please note; The On Air Heading has a limit of 58 characters.
- Fill in the On-Air Information section; 'On Air-Message' (Including Events). Please note; The On Air Message/Event has a limit of 240 characters and needs to include all info the public needs.
- Enter the date of your event in the “start date” box, or leave blank if there is no specific date applicable. If a multi-day event, enter an “end date.” If a one-day event, leave blank.
- Continue filling out the "Website Only" section. Note this info only appears on our website and not on TV so make sure all necessary info was included in either the Heading or Message boxes.
- We reserve the right to air messages/events for no more than one week. Actual airdates will depend on the information provided in your submission as well as how many messages are currently in rotation.
- On the bottom tab click “Save” to automatically submit your form to us. Once you have saved it you will not be able to edit it. After your message/event has been approved it will then be processed to play back on Cable 14 and also become visible in our events calendar at cable14.com/events.
- If you want to post another message please return to step 1 above.
- If you need to cancel/change a posted event please send us a message here with the event title and the cancellation/change instruction.